- Lavender Syrup Recipe
||Dried Lavender (available in the spice section of natural and gourmet stores or on-line)
Total is 3 cups = 24 ounces = 1 bottle
- Put the ½ cup of lavender in a big bowl.
- Heat the 2 cups of water and pour over the lavender.
- Let the water soak in the lavender and stir occasionally.
- Strain the liquid in a small saucepan (use 1 ½ cups of the liquid).
- Add the 3 cups of sugar.
- Heat to a boil while stirring
- Reduce heat and continue to stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Let cool down to room temperature.
Can be stored in an air tight container in refrigerator indefinitely